- The Center for Global Justice held its inaugural symposium, "Media and the Law: Seeking Justice for the Least of These." Hundreds of guests and partner organizations enjoyed panel sessions, networking, and inspiring addresses exploring the issues of human trafficking, the protection of children, religious freedom, and the rule of law in corrupt governments.
- U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia Neil H. MacBride spoke at a law student luncheon about his work pursuing justice in the areas of national security and terrorism, human trafficking and child pornography, violent crimes and drug cartels, and financial integrity.
- The Christian Legal Society sponsored the inaugural 5K Race for Global Justice at Regent University, drawing dozens of faculty, staff, and students to campus on a Sunday afternoon and raising over $1,000 for the Center.
- Reverend Nate Atwood, lead pastor at Kempsville Presbyterian Church, was the guest speaker at Law Chapel. He spoke on 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 and the need to be thankful to God in all circumstances.
- The Moot Court Board hosted the annual 1L Moot Court Competition. Congratulations to finalists Joshua Smith, Sharon Kerk, Erik McCauley, and Jacob Balderson!
CBNNews Story on Child Sacrifice in Uganda - Today the *700 Club* aired an exclusive story about how hundreds of Ugandan children are kidnapped and murdered each year as part of a thriving human sacri...
1 day ago